Highlights of the weekend:
- popping into Crossover on Wednesday night
- having lunch with the Lesters and then with Beth on Thursday
- shopping with Christa, Kristin and Dani
- lazy movie night at the house
- lunch with friends from the college ministry Friday
- party planning final touches on Friday
- dancing the night away at TOMMIE LEE's surprise party!!!!
- visiting with TL Saturday morning
- going to the football game with friends!
- seeing Heather at the game!
- watching the 2nd half with the Lesters
- COUNTRYSIDE Sunday morning
- walking Boomer with Beth
- early morning walk with Kristin
Oh, the Lord is so good to me. This weekend absolutely exceeded my expectations in every way. I loved so many things. I feel blessed to have wonderful people in my life whom I love deeply. Seeing them and spending time brings a smile to my face like nothing else. Thank you Lord for the blessing that relationship can be.

Beth and I at the party!

the beautiful birthday girl and I!!

friends at the game!



No comments:
Post a Comment